Tim Calkins speaks to groups around the world. Programs range from relatively short key-note talks to seminars lasting up to a week.
All of his programs are interactive and have a similar overall goal: helping people become better marketers and brand builders.
While each program is customized to some degree, most of them focus on branding and marketing strategy. Some of his most common topics include:
- Building Strong Brands
- Managing the Brand Portfolio
- Marketing for Customer Advantage
- Developing Breakthrough Marketing Plans
- Thinking Strategically about New Products
- Growing an Established Business
- Defending Your Business
- Learning from Super Bowl Advertising
Tim also takes on consulting projects through Class 5 Consulting, where he is managing director.
If you are interested in having Tim speak to your group you can contact him directly.